latest instagram pics

03 March 2011

happy birthday uncle david

I wish I had a picture that shows how Juliet adores her Uncle David in a you're really cool and I kind of have a crush on you (even though I don't even know what that is yet) kind of way, but I don't. Yet.

I did get this one tonight though.

DSC_0059

It's pretty cute.

See how she managed to get him alone at a table? She even told Aunt Di she couldn't sit there. The seat was reserved for David.

Here's a few more pictures from David's super awesome birthday party this evening. Braums party. We went all out :)

Table 1.

DSC_0017

Table 2. Minus Dominic. He was stuck in traffic when I took these.

DSC_0021

Opening presents. She told him what was inside as they were opening it.

DSC_0024

Dan's reaction to David's present.

DSC_0042

Playing peek a boo with Grandpa.

DSC_0022

Tried to get a picture with Aunt Dan but ended up with a bunch of blurry shots like this. Grrrr.

DSC_0038

This was the only one in focus.

DSC_0037

Ice cream!

DSC_0052

DSC_0047

Happy Birthday Uncle David!

Your birthday party and presents are well documented now just in case we all forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment