latest instagram pics

26 April 2011

i am thirty

This year I turned the big 3-0.

And Dominic gave me the best birthday present ever.

He took the day off.

It was an awesome surprise and the perfect gift for me. He knows me so well :)

We went to the zoo.


DSC_0105

The weather was beautiful.

DSC_0113

The girls enjoyed having Daddy there because it meant that they could do all the TOTALLY AWESOME zoo things that we can't do when it's just the three of us -- pet the sheep and goats and ride the carousel.

DSC_0120

Juliet would stay here all day if I'd let her.

DSC_0124

Pretty sure she's having a conversation with the goat. It this normal?

DSC_0128

The goat whisperer ...

DSC_0130

Beetles was more interested in the gravel and thinking deep thoughts.

DSC_0131

We attempted a group shot on the carousel, but this is the best I got.

DSC_0134

DSC_0138

DSC_0146

Video of our carousel ride. They were playing Where in the World is Carmen San Diego ... I think they did that cause they knew it was my birthday and I used to watch that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment