latest instagram pics

10 February 2011

painting and cleaning and hair cutting and walking

Not much time to blog.

Been painting this.

DSC_0023

Finally picking up where I left off - 2 coats of primer and one coat of antique white - back in November.

Still lots of steps left and at the rate I'm moving, I'd say the bookcase will be ready for books in ... May :)

Today I cleaned out our little spice cabinet.

DSC_0027_01

It was a mess. Things were starting to fall out when I attempted to shove them back in. I feel much better now. I may have alphabetized the spices cause I'm a dork. I may be a hoarder of ground ginger. I can't say for sure. You'll just have to come over and peek in my cabinet to see ...

I had to smile when I placed the Cajun Spice and Old Bay seasonings back on their shelves. Reminded me of days gone by. Days when I pretended I might be a good petroleum engineer or a crab eating super secret spy (or something like that).

DSC_0028

Happy days.

CIMG3305

Days that seem so long ago.



I gave the girls hair cuts. I can't help myself.

DSC_0030

If you give a girl a pair of scissors, she'll pretend she went to cosmotology school.

DSC_0067

I think they look cute.

And here's Beetles a walkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment