latest instagram pics

27 June 2011

it's a ...

I slept through the night last night. 8 glorious hours. For the first time since late March or so. Geez. I just wish I knew what exactly I did last night so I can repeat it again tonight ... and tomorrow night ...

I feel this kiddo move already. It started pretty early so I thought maybe I was crazy, but it's happened enough that I am pretty sure it's what I'm feeling! We've got a mover and a shaker in there :)

First pictures! Here are all the ultrasound pictures we have gotten so far. I honestly have no idea what you're really looking at in these first two.

DSC_0061

DSC_0066

DSC_0024

At my last appointment (15 weeks) the doctor was able to tell us what we are having! I had the doctor write it down because Dominic was out of town, getting back later that night. I figured I could wait that long :) We had my family over for dinner because we were celebrating Juliet's birthday a few days early with them because two of my sisters (and brother in law) were leaving to go on a mission trip. Seemed like a good excuse for a little impromptu gender reveal party!!

Super fun right?!?!

We had Dominic's mom and sister on Skype and my family sitting around us anxiously awaiting the news as we tore open the envelope.

And here's what we saw.

photo.JPG

... hmmm ... hard to read ...

Way to go ...

finally got it ...

does that last line read "a girl?"

Yeah. We couldn't make out exactly what the note said.

Dominic and I were pretty sure he was saying that we were finally having a boy, but that last line ... what did it say?!?!?

The note got passed around. We all analyzed. Made guesses.

We sat not really sure for over an hour!

Thankfully, I have a friend who has my doc's cell phone number and she kindly texted him our somewhat pathetic and admittedly hilarious situation.

He kindly cleared up what he'd written:

DUDE!
way to go!
Dom finally got it
Right!

Hilarious.

"It's a boy" would have done the job, but he had to go and try to be funny!!

So IT'S A BOY! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment